Alesis MICLINK WIRELESS
MicLink Wireless aims to take the complexity, frustration, and cost out of traditional wireless systems – creating a flexible, all-in-one solution that gets you up and running with the dynamic mic of your choice. We’ve simplified the unnecessarily complicated world of wireless systems to the following:
1. Plug the MicLink Wireless universal XLR transmitter into your dynamic mic of choice.
2. Turn on the receiver.
3. Press and hold the pair button on the receiver and transmitter for 3 seconds.
4. Start performing – for up to 60 feet, for over 6 hours, and with up to 5 wireless systems working simultaneously
That’s it – no channel searching, no mess of wires, no sacrifice in quality – just an easy wireless solution for your dynamic mic of choice.Put the freedom back into your wireless microphone experience. Go MicLink Wireless
- Universal XLR transmitter converts any Lo-Z dynamic microphone into a wireless system
- Simple single-button pairing of transmitter/receiver; connects in seconds
- Enjoy up to 60 feet (18.3 m) of reliable connectivity and over 6 hours of battery life
- Lithium ion-powered transmitter conveniently recharges via USB
- Connect up to 5 wireless systems simultaneously
- Reliable 2.4 GHz spectrum; 14 Channels
- Compact receiver with 1/4″ out and antenna; powered via battery (AAAx3) or included AC adapter
- Ideal for all but the largest sound environments: Small to medium stages, karaoke, public speaking, wedding, business presentations, and beyond
- 2.4 GHz digital wireless connectivity
- Supports 5 simultaneous wirless systems
- Auto-pairing of transmitter and receiver
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery for transmitter (6+ hours of power)
- Power supply included; wall adapter