Alesis SamplePad 4
The Alesis SamplePad 4 is an all-in-one percussion and sample-playing instrument. It comes equipped with four responsive, LED-illuminated rubber pads, dual zone trigger input, and ten preset kits. With a built-in library of the most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds and the ability to load samples, the only limit is your imagination. For even more flexibility, you can tune and add reverb to your sounds. Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse through your kits and you can drag and drop your samples via USB on a Mac or PC without removing your SD card. The bright blue LED lighting is clearly visible in every setting.
- Expand Your Performance – Add any sound sample to your drum or percussion setup via a standard SD card.
- Sound On Demand – Built-in library of 25 most requested electronic drum and percussion sounds mapped into 8 ready-to-play kits
- Engineered for Maximum Creative Expression – Four velocity sensitive ear pads and a dual trigger input for increased performance potential.
- Shape Your Sound: Tune and add reverb to your sounds, then assign them to any of the four ear pads or the kick input.
- The center of its performance – MIDI output for use as a driver to activate sound modules and software