The Atlona 4K-HDVS-WP-EXT is an HDBaseT transmitter and receiver combination that delivers a complete integration solution with 4K/UHD extension, automatic HDMI and VGA input switching, and automatic display control. It includes the AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP two-input HDBaseT wallplate switcher and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE HDBaseT receiver. The 4K-HDVS-EXT-WP extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass-through and control. This HDBaseT extender solution supports video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio.
The transmitter is remotely powered by the receiver via Power over Ethernet. This makes the 4K-HDVS-EXT-WP ideal for applications in which the transmitter needs to be installed at a wall location or in a lectern where local AC power may not be available.
For your convenience, the 4K-HDVS-WP-EXT part number makes it quick and easy to purchase the AT-HDVS-200-TX-WP and AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE in a single step. Both products will appear as individual line items in your order, and will be shipped in their individual packaging.
- US two-gang, Decora®-style wallplate
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- 2×1 HDBaseTM switcher and extender kit for AV, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- HDMI® and VGA inputs
- Transmitter powered by receiver via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Front panel input selection, display on/off, and volume control
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control