The Atlona AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP is a 2×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with HDMI and USB-C inputs. It features a US one-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. The USB-C input is ideal for AV interfacing with Mac®, Chromebook™, and Windows® PCs, as well as smartphones and tablets. Video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded audio and control can be transmitted up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDVS-210U-TX-WP is HDCP 2.2 compliant. It is designed for use with select HDVS Series receivers and scalers, as well as the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver (available together as a kit), and Atlona switchers and matrix switchers with HDBaseT inputs. This transmitter can serve as an integral component of a fully automated AV system, with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. It is remotely powered by the UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE or other Atlona HDBaseT-equipped devices through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
All-in-One Switcher, Controller, and Extender
The HDVS-210U-TX-WP combines the benefits of auto-switching, integrated display control, and HDBaseT signal transmission. It also enables input selection, volume, and display on/off control from external RS-232 or TCP/IP commands. The HDVS-210U-TX-WP incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Automatic Display Control
The HDVS-210U-TX-WP provides control to a display through TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-210U-TX-WP can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-210U-TX-WP forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-210U-TX-WP display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
- US one-gang enclosure for Decora®-style wallplate openings – interchangeable black or white trim kits
- 2×1 HDBaseTTM switcher with HDMI® and USB-C inputs
- Ideal for HDVS Series scaling receivers, AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver (AT-HDVS-210U-TX-WP-KIT), and Atlona HDBaseT-equipped switchers
- HDBaseT transmitter for AV, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling (with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- TCP/IP and RS-232 control