The Atlona AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT provides AV switching, USB and HDMI extension, plus integrated system control for huddle spaces and meeting rooms using PC-based conferencing codecs such as Skype® for Business, WebEx®, and GoToMeeting®. The transmitter and receiver kit offers five video inputs for HDMI, DisplayPort, and analog video signals. To simplify conference room device management, the kit provides two USB type B connectors for host computers. Two built-in USB hubs, one on the transmitter and one on the receiver, allow for numerous Human Interface Devices (HID) as well as USB cameras, microphones, and speakerphones. For the HDMI inputs, the HDVS-300-KIT is compatible with sources and displays up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling. Audio, video, data, control, USB, and Ethernet transmission between the two devices is carried over a single, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT link up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Integrates PCs and touch displays as well as USB cameras, mics, and speakerphones
- Also available with PTZ camera as the AT-UHD-HDVS-300-C-KIT
- 5×1 HDBaseTTM switcher and extender kit for AV, Ethernet, USB, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Two HDMI®, one VGA, and one DisplayPort input, plus HDMI input at receiver
- Bi-directional USB 2.0 extension with USB hubs at transmitter and receiver
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling