The Atlona AT-HDVS-SC-RX is an HDBaseT receiver and 4K/UHD scaler with a local HDMI input. It receives HDBaseT for video output up to 4K/30 4:4:4, plus embedded audio, control, and Ethernet over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). The HDVS-SC-RX features Atlona CrystalScale technology with high-quality downscaling and upscaling, as well as advanced image optimization capabilities plus internal test patterns for setup and troubleshooting. The HDVS-SC-RX is ideal for 4K presentation applications with HDVS-200, Omega™, or UHD-EX Series transmitters, as well as Atlona AV switchers with HDBaseT outputs, local HDMI sources, and the Gain™ Series amplifiers. The HDVS-SC-RX and HDVS-200 or Omega Series transmitter together serve as a compact, fully automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection, display control, remote transmitter powering through Power over Ethernet (PoE), and 4K/UHD scaling.
Versatile scaler, switcher, and extender
The HDVS-SC-RX combines the benefits of 4K/UHD scaling, auto-switching for HDBaseT and HDMI inputs, integrated display control, and more. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for applications demanding high quality image presentations.
This HDBaseT-equipped scaler and switcher includes audio de-embedding, TCP/IP and RS-232 control, and contact closure ports for controlling a motorized screen or display lift. Surface mounting hardware is provided with the HDVS-SC-RX for easy installation behind a display or above a projector.
The HDVS-SC-RX optimizes picture quality and switching performance with Atlona CrystalScale. This exclusive video processing technology delivers pristine images without sacrificing fine color or spatial detail, particularly when 4K/UHD content is down-converted to 1080p. CrystalScale also includes color uniformity and gamma correction, motion-adaptive 1080i deinterlacing, and aspect ratio control.
Automatic Display Control
The HDVS-SC-RX can provide control to a display through TCP/IP, RS-232, or CEC*, without the need for a separate control system. This simplifies system design and integration while reducing costs. With automatic display control, the HDVS-SC-RX can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the HDVS-SC-RX. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-SC-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system, and the savings incurred by automatic display shutdown provide a significant return on investment. The HDVS-SC-RX display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
Front panel volume controls are also available to control the display’s internal audio, or another device with volume control, such as a DSP or another switcher.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, and LG TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
- HDBaseTTM receiver with local HDMI® input
- 4K/UHD capability @ 30 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Advanced 4K/UHD scaling featuring Atlona CrystalScaleTM technology
- Pristine-quality downscaling and upscaling, plus exclusive image optimization features
- Internal video test patterns for setup, calibration, and troubleshooting
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- Contact closure for screen or display lift control