The Atlona OmniStream™ 512 (AT-OMNI-512) is a networked AV encoder with two independent channels of encoding for two HDMI 2.0 sources up to 4K @ 60 Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range), plus embedded audio and RS-232 or IR control pass-through. It is part of the OmniStream R-Type Series, designed for high performance, flexible distribution of AV over standard, off-the-shelf Gigabit Ethernet switches in residential and light commercial audiovisual applications. The OmniStream 512 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and ideal for the latest Ultra High-Definition and HDR sources. It features advanced high-quality, VC-2 visually lossless video compression, optimized for motion video content. The Atlona OmniStream 512 achieves extremely low, sub-frame latency when paired with OmniStream AV decoders. This dual-channel encoder is housed in a half-width rack enclosure with front-to-back air flow, and is ideal for high-density, compact installation in a centralized equipment location.
- Best-in-class AV over IP performance and reliability over Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-channel AV encoder for HDMI® up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio and RS-232 or IR control pass-through
- Supports UHD @ 60 Hz plus HDR formats
- Simplify integration with plug-and-play network switch compatibility
- Local or PoE (Power over Ethernet) powering