The Atlona OmniStream™ 521 (AT-OMNI-521) is a single-channel networked AV decoder for HDMI 2.0 / HDCP 2.2 output supporting resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz and HDR (High Dynamic Range), and RS-232 or IR pass-through. It is part of the OmniStream R-Type Series, designed for high performance, flexible distribution of AV over standard, off-the-shelf Gigabit Ethernet switches in residential and light commercial audiovisual applications. The OmniStream 521 is HDCP 2.2 compliant and ideal for the latest Ultra High-Definition and HDR sources. It features advanced high-quality, VC-2 visually lossless video compression, optimized for motion video content. The Atlona OmniStream 521 achieves extremely low, sub-frame latency when paired with OmniStream AV encoders. This single-channel decoder is housed in a half-width rack enclosure with front-to-back air flow, and is ideal for high-density, compact installation in distributed, multi-display installations.
- Best-in-class AV over IP performance and reliability over Gigabit Ethernet
- AV decoder for HDMI® up to 4K/UHD, plus embedded audio and RS-232 or IR control pass-through
- Supports UHD @ 60 Hz plus HDR formats
- Pristine-quality downscaling and upscaling
- Simplify integration with plug-and-play network switch compatibility
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Enhance AV presentations with visual enhancements and video wall processing