The Atlona AT-UHD-CAT-4 is a 4K/UHD HDMI to HDBaseT distribution amplifier featuring pass-through HDMI input connections, four HDBaseT outputs and display control capability. Each output transmits AV and control signals up to 230 ft. (70 m) @ 1080p and 130 ft. (40 m) @ 4K/UHD. Features include 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling, HDCP 2.2 compliance, EDID management, and PoE for powering remote receivers. A wide variety of consumer displays may be controlled by the UHD-CAT-4 using CEC*. Designed for commercial distribution applications, the UHD-CAT-4 is control system-friendly and integrates with any TCP/IP, RS-232, or IR control system and features a 1U, half-rack width enclosure with external, international power supply. Compatible Atlona receiver: AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX.
Signal distribution applications increasingly require compatibility with HDCP 2.2, 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz support with 4:2:0 color subsampling to ensure images reach displays with compatible copy protection and with the pristine digital image quality of the original signal, without artifacts resulting from inferior image distribution systems. HDBaseT distribution ensures reliable, long-distance transmission of high resolution audio and video signals. These core features along with added display control provide additional flexibility. Power over Ethernet not only provides compatibility with Atlona Extender products but enables HDBaseT Certification.
* Consumer Electronics Control (CEC): Atlona does not guarantee the function of CEC with all televisions. We can confirm proper operation with many current Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony TVs. Many manufacturers do not support the CEC “off” command when sent from a source and older TVs use proprietary commands. Atlona only supports those TVs that follow CEC command structure from HDMI 1.2a and support the “off” command when issued by a source. We encourage any dealer to get evaluation product from Atlona prior to designing a system around this control technology or be prepared to use other methods to control their displays if Atlona CEC is not compatible with the installed displays.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- HDMI® distribution amplifier with built-in HDBaseTTM transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- HDMI input with pass-though
- Four HDBaseT outputs
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) source – remotely powers PoE-compatible receivers
- Transmits RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Display control using Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)