The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT is an HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control pass-through, plus Power over Ethernet. This extender kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. Additionally, the kit extends Ethernet, RS-232, and 12 volt-based IR control commands. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. Use with an optional AT-IR-CS-RX IR receiver cable to capture IR remote commands for AV system control.
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-KIT provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; compliant with HDCP 2.2 to meet the latest copy protection requirements; an integrator-friendly form factor with rear panel HDBaseT, HDMI, control and power connections; a rack- mountable form factor that allows for four transmitters to share a single, 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply; and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM extender kit for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Extends RS-232, IR, CEC, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats