The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is a 4K/UHD HDMI over 100M HDBaseT receiver for AV signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet and RS-232 control pass-through, and Power over Ethernet. It receives video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. It is ideal for use with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD HDBaseT transmitter, or an HDVS-200 Series HDBaseT switcher for extending 4K signals to a display. This receiver features a quarter rack width metal enclosure, with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE is externally powered by the included power supply, and provides Power over Ethernet for the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD, an HDVS-200 HDBaseT switcher, or other PoE-compatible HDBaseT transmitter.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM receiver for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) source – remotely powers a PoE-compatible transmitter
- Receives RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats