The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD is an HDBaseT transmitter for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet and RS-232 control pass-through,. It transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling, plus embedded multi-channel audio. The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The transmitter features a quarter rack width metal enclosure for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management. This device is externally powered via Power over Ethernet, and is ideal for use with Atlona switchers with PoE-equipped HDBaseT inputs, including the AT-UHD-CLSO-612ED, AT-UHD-CLSO-840, and AT-UHD-SW-5000ED.
The AT-UHD-EX-100CE-TX-PD transmitter simplifies system design when powered by an Atlona switcher with HDBaseT inputs, reducing cost and complexity by eliminating the need for a power supply. It can also be paired with the AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX-PSE receiver and AT-HDVS-200-RX scaling receiver, both delivering PoE. Installer-friendly features include a rack-mountable form factor that allows four transmitters to share a single 1U rack tray, and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM transmitter for HDMI®, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Transmits RS-232, CEC, and Ethernet control signals over HDBaseT
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formatsA