The Atlona AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT is a 4K/UHD HDMI over HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for HDMI transmission up to 230 feet (70 meters) over category cable with Power over Ethernet capability. The kit transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. The kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. Both transmitter and receiver feature quarter rack width metal enclosures for easy rack mounting with rear panel I/O ports for uncluttered wire management.
The AT-UHD-EX-70-KIT provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; compliant with HDCP 2.2 to meet the latest copy protection requirements; an easy-to-install form factor with rear panel HDBaseT, HDMI, and power connections; a rackmountable form factor that allows for four transmitters to share a single, 1U rack tray; power chaining to allow multiple sets to be powered from one power supply; and a front mounted USB port for easy firmware updates.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports 4K HDR10 @ 24 Hz (4:2:0 chroma subsampling, 10-bit color)
- HDBaseTTM extender kit for HDMI® up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Multi-channel audio compliant for all PCM, Dolby®, and DTS® formats