The Atlona AT-UHD-HDVS-300-C-KIT provides a complete integration solution for huddle spaces and meeting rooms using PC-based conferencing codecs such as Skype® for Business, WebEx®, and GoToMeeting®. It includes AV switching, USB and HDMI extension, and integrated system control, plus the AT-HDVS-CAM, an enterprise-grade PTZ camera. The switcher and extender system offers five video inputs for HDMI, DisplayPort, and analog video signals. To simplify conference room device management, the system provides two USB type B connectors for host computers. Two built-in USB hubs, one on the transmitter and one on the receiver, allow for numerous Human Interface Devices (HID), as well as USB microphones and speakerphones plus the HDVS-CAM. For the HDMI inputs, the HDVS-300-C-KIT is compatible with sources and displays up to 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color subsampling. Audio, video, data, control, USB, and Ethernet transmission is carried over a single, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT link up to 330 feet (100 meters).
- Complete soft codec conferencing integration solution with enterprise-grade PTZ camera
- Integrates PCs and touch displays as well as USB mics and speakerphones
- 5×1 HDBaseTTM switcher and extender kit for AV, Ethernet, USB, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Two HDMI®, one VGA, and one DisplayPort input, plus HDMI input at receiver
- Bi-directional USB 2.0 extension with USB hubs at transmitter and receiver
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Also available without camera – AT-UHD-HDVS-300-KIT