The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52ED is a 5×1 4K/UHD HDMI switcher with HDMI and HDBaseT outputs, balanced analog audio outputs, automatic input selection and automatic display control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color, offers 3D pass-through, and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth.
In addition to an HDMI output, the switcher features a mirrored, Ethernet-enabled HDBaseT output. It transmits AV signals along with Ethernet, power, and control over a single cable to displays up to 330 feet (100 meters) from the switcher to PoE-powered HDBaseT receivers like the Atlona AT-UHD-EX-100CE-RX, HDBaseT displays, or even another switcher. Control options for the switcher include automatic input selection, front-panel buttons, and compatibility with IR, RS-232, or TCP/IP-based control systems.
- 4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Five HDMI® inputs
- Mirrored HDBaseTTM and HDMI outputs
- Automatic input selection and automatic display control
- TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- EDID and HDCP management
- Front panel volume control and indicator
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) source – remotely powers compatible HDBaseT endpoints