The Atlona AT-VCC-RELAY-KIT is an accessory for the Atlona Velocity Control System that provides conversion between IP control commands and relay / sensor signals. This Velocity Control Converter is very compact and can be placed anywhere a device requires control and is not IP-capable. The VCC-RELAY-KIT is remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE), or locally from a USB power source. The primary unit installs onto any surface via a convenient mounting dock. A simple “click” locks it into place for a secure, reliable installation. The control port module supports DIN rail installation, and features four relay outputs plus four sensor inputs. The inputs and outputs are both configurable for various operating modes.
- Provides conversion between IP and relay / sensor control signals for the VelocityTM Control System
- Compact form factor – inconspicuous and easily concealable
- Easy to set up and configure from the Velocity Control Gateway
- Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Four relay outputs and four sensor inputs
- Relay outputs configurable to support common relay types
- Sensor inputs can be configured to support voltage or contact closure sensing