The ULTRAMATCH PRO SRC2496 enables you to transfer digital signals between professional audio devices with different sampling rates, formats or interfaces, and to remove dropouts or jitter from digital media. Best yet, simultaneously available outputs can be used for splitter functionality when you need it. Read on to see what the SRC2496 can do for you.
- High-end 24-bit/96 kHz A/D and D/A converter for ultimate signal integrity
- Converts any sample rate between 31 and 100 kHz into 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 or 96 kHz sample rates
- Flexible format conversion between AES/EBU and S/PDIF (coaxial or optical)
- Universal sample rate synchronization via wordclock or digital input
- Allows parallel A/D and D/A conversion at identical sample rate
- Precise metering for input/output signal and headphone monitoring
- Allows direct manipulation of emphasis bits and other significant, digitally transmitted information in order to record virtually any audio signal.