Biamp Nexia RED-1
The RED-1 adjusts or initiates 32 selectable system volumes and actions over an easy-to-read OLED screen. Capacitive touch control simplifies operation. Control functions are programmed in Audia and Nexia system design software, but can be configured to fit the needs of a particular application.
- Adjustment and/or initiation of 32 selectable system volumes and actions
- Volumes are any individual or grouped system levels, including inputs, outputs, matrix cross-points, etc.
- Actions are any individual or grouped system operations, including presets, source selection, mutes, ducking, combining, etc.
- Control functions are programmed in the Audia and Nexia system design software
- High contrast OLED display with a wide viewing angle
- The display brightness can be adjusted to fit the ambient light present in the application and automatically dims when not in use
- Capacitive touch technology eliminates protruding and moving parts to increase product reliability and longevity while simplifying cleaning
- Surface-mounts to any wall; multiple mounting options accommodate international back boxes
- 330′ (100m) Ethernet cable length can be extended with standard PoE network technology (routers, switches, hubs, media converters)
- Connects with standard RJ-45 or IDC connector
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ 5-year warranty