The Bogen DST1 Digital Stereo Tuner is a simple, solid performing AM/FM receiver. You can use all of its features from its well-designed remote control and see the station you’re tuned to on its bright fluorescent display.
Its DST1 locks onto both AM and FM stations with ease thank to its PLL-synthesized tuner. You can scan for stations from the front panel or via the remote and then choose up 60 favorites (any combination of AM and FM stations) to be presets.
The DST1 has inputs for both a 300-ohm AM and 75-ohm FM antennas and it includes both an AM loop and an FM dipole antenna.
You can easily change or mute the volume from the remote control but the volume control on the unit is strategically placed on the rear panel. That’s ideal for preventing kids (or customers, in a commercial installation) from fiddling with the volume.
The included “rack ears” can easily be screwed into the unit if you intend to install it in a standard 19″ rack mount.
If you’d looking for a capable and compact AM/FM receiver for your home of business, the Bogen DST1 should be on your short list.
- 60 AM/FM Station Presets
- You can preset up to a total 60 stations in any combination of AM and FM stations.
- Full Function Remote Control
- You can turn the DST1 off and on, change stations, change bands (AM or FM) change and mute the volume all with the included remote control.
- Rack Ears Included
- A pair of rack ears is included so you can mount the DST1 in a standard 19″ audio/electronics rack.
- Rear Panel Volume Control
- Having the volume control in back helps avoid undesired inadvertent or intentional changes in volume. This feature comes in handy when using the DST1 in a public venue like a restaurant or tavern.