The Soundweb London BLU-805 offers configurable I/O, configurable signal processing, Ethernet AVB audio and a high bandwidth, fault tolerant digital audio bus.
The BLU-805 has open architecture which is fully configurable through HiQnet™ Audio Architect. A rich palette of processing and logic objects and a “drag and drop” method of configuration provide a simple and familiar design environment.
This processor features Ethernet AVB audio with primary and secondary ports for fault tolerance, with control through a separate Ethernet port.
- Four Input / Output Card Slots
- Configurable Inputs / Outputs
- Analog Inputs (with Phantom Power per Channel)
- Analog Outputs
- Digital Inputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs (AES/EBU and S/PDIF)
- AEC Inputs (with Phantom Power per Channel)
- Telephone Hybrid Card
- Configurable Signal Processing
- Rich Palette of Processing and Logic Objects
- Ethernet AVB Audio