BSS DCP-555 Template-Based Conferencing Processor with VoIP
The BSS DCP-555 is a digital conferencing processor designed specifically for meeting spaces. The DCP-555 leverages BSS’s industry-leading audio processing technology to provide intelligent sound management and automated mixing in a template-based solution. This allows IT managers and integrators to easily configure hundreds or thousands of meeting rooms using a web interface without requiring Audio Architect or other software. Technicians simply select the desired template and make configuration adjustments from a web browser, offering a powerful, yet scalable and programming-free solution.
The BSS DCP-555 offers 4 bidirectional VoIP connections, providing support for up to four rooms of audio conferencing connectivity simultaneously without the need for separate IP phones in each room. The DCP-555 also offers a range of onboard I/O connection options, with BLU link, USB and 16×8 analog audio all built in. This provides easy compatibility with other HARMAN and third-party audio devices, with GPIO and relays available for simplified control.
To streamline integration with other HARMAN devices, the DCP-555 includes built-in microphone tunings and JBL speaker tuning presets, offering simple, IT-centric configuration. When using the DCP-555 along with AMX SVSI networked AV solutions, encoder syncing is available to ensure the audio and video signals are perfectly aligned for an optimal experience without any manual setup. These features allow integrators to easily design and configure rooms with minimal complexity.
- Template-Based Configuration – Quickly configure conference room systems without using Audio Architect. Allows IT managers to easily reconfigure the room when devices change, etc., without reprogramming.
- Web-Server Interface – Configuration can be done with any device connected to the same network. There is no additional software required.
- 4 Simultaneous Bi-Directional VoIP Connections – Use a single device to provide audio conferencing in up to 4 meeting spaces
- 16×8 analog audio I/O – A range of I/O connectivity options for both digital and analog audio in a fixed configuration
- BLU link port – Easily interface with other HARMAN audio products such as BSS Soundweb London products or Crown amplifiers
- 2×2 USB connectivity – Use DCP-555 as a USB microphone input to room PC or AMX Acendo Core for web conferencing. This can be expanded to additional computers using the BSS BLU-USB.
- GPIO + Relays – Connect to other devices for push-to-talk, mute, etc., or connect directly to Crown amplifiers to power on/off the device