The Christie® CP2320-RGB gives exhibitors the latest innovations in RGB pure laser technology at a cost of ownership comparable to Xenon. Featuring CineLife™ electronics and Real|Laser™ illumination, the CP2320-RGB excels in image quality, operational lifetime, and overall cost. Its compact all-in-one form factor does not require any external chillers or parts for a seamless installation into any booth. Now is the time to make the switch to RGB pure laser.
Image performance at its finest
The CP2320-RGB produces impeccable image quality that audiences notice. By combining 2K resolution, an expanded color gamut, and contrast ratios that far exceed the DCI specification, the CP2320-RGB keeps stride with the enhancements in cinematic content to reveal a whole new depth of detail.
Long-lasting, stable light source
Christie Real|Laser™ illumination technology gives exhibitors more than 75,000 hours of optimal performance before dropping to 50% original brightness. Featuring a patented sealed optical path, Christie Real|Laser provides unmatched long-term stability and reliability.
Thanks to our engineering excellence, we’ve developed a truly affordable RGB pure laser cinema projector. We’ve eliminated the need for external chillers, fiber-coupling, lamp replacements and concerns about space when retrofitting an existing booth. To top it off, Real|Laser projectors provide the lowest total cost of ownership in their class while delivering higher image quality and performance over any other illumination technology.
- Improved cinema experience – expanded color gamut approaching REC 2020, greater brightness and contrast
- Enhanced Wavelength Diversity (EWD) – utilising MPD technology to improve image quality on all screen types
- Long-lasting light source – over 50,000 hours of optimal performance
- Low maintenance – sealed optics for protection against dust ingress
- Backwards compatibility – works with existing Christie accessories and lenses
- Best-in-class operational efficiency – 12.2 lumens per watt
Christie CineLife™ and CineLife+™ projectors are now equipped with Rental Mode! Kevin Draper walks you through the benefits of Rental mode for you, your cinema, and our industry as a whole.