Christie Mirage SST-6P
The Christie® Mirage SST-6P 6-Primary (6P) 4K RGB pure laser projection system enables truly exceptional 3D experiences. Astoundingly 90% efficient, 6P projection allows onscreen content to look just as it’s intended to look—bright, contrast-rich, and colorful. With 2 projection heads and 2 sets of RGB laser primaries that have slightly offset wavelengths, reusable passive glasses are all that’s needed to filter the wavelengths for each eye, resulting in a natural and comfortable viewing experience for the audience.
Built to immerse your audience
The dual-head 18,000-lumen Mirage SST-6P projection system delivers more than twice the onscreen brightness of traditional color-comb 30,000-lumen lamp-based dual projector systems, making dim 3D experiences a thing of the past and revealing a level of detail not seen before.
Producing rich, highly saturated colors, Mirage SST-6P exceeds the DCI-P3 and Rec. 709 color spaces, and because 6P RGB pure laser technology virtually eliminates the crosstalk between the left and right eyes, there’s no ghosting or visual distractions for the audience. Christie TruLife™ provides powerful high frame rate processing that delivers 4K 3D content at up to 120 fps per eye and the option for 2K content at up to 480 fps per eye. 6P RGB laser is compatible with white screens, making it optimal for seamlessly blending the multi-projector arrays that are often used in domes, dark rides and other attractions.
Solid state. Flexible design.
Mirage SST-6P is the solid-state replacement for traditional, lamp-based, dual projection systems: with no lamps to replace, a lower cost of operation and reduced maintenance requirements. And the small, lightweight form factor, ultra-low BTU output, and quiet operation of the omni-directional, fiber-coupled projection heads provide unmatched system design and installation flexibility.
Ideal for theme parks and attractions, giant screens, domes and planetariums, Mirage SST-6P brings 3D content to life.
- Twice as bright as traditional lamp-based systems – 90% efficient, the 18,000-lumen Mirage SST-6P delivers more than twice the onscreen brightness of traditional color-comb 30,000-lumen lamp-based projection systems
- Better contrast, better color – Exceeds the DCI-P3 and Rec. 709 color spaces and achieves the same high-quality 3D contrast (no ghosting) as traditional color-comb lamp-based systems
- A natural and comfortable visual experience – Unlike a single-head projector that sequentially flashes left and right eye images, this dual-head 6P system simultaneously delivers both left and right eye images
- White-screen compatible – Silver screens aren’t required, making 6P RGB laser optimal for blending multi-projector arrays and the use of short-throw and ultra-short-throw lenses
- Reusable passive 3D glasses – All you need are glasses1 that filter out left- and right-eye frequencies
- High frame rates – Christie TruLife™ provides powerful processing that delivers 4K 3D content at up to 120 fps per eye, and with the Mirage Pro upgrade, up to 480 fps per eye at 2K
- System design and installation flexibility – The ultra-compact, lightweight form factor of the fiber-coupled projection head and its ultra-low BTU output and quiet operation give you the freedom to install it in tight, challenging environments
- Omnidirectional – Can be installed in any orientation
- Long-lasting, silent2, reliable light source – 30,000 hours of operation to 80% brightness
- Christie Twist – Built-in image warping and multi-projector blending software
- Compatible with Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian – Invisible, real-time, automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
- Optional Christie View simultaneous multi-content viewer feature
- Lens compatibility – Compatible with all Christie 4K lenses3