The HDMX is an affordable, high quality and versatile High Definition video switcher, audio mixer, MultiViewer and control panel in a single, compact unit. The HDMX features a built-in MultiViewer output and combines high-quality video switching with embedded or analog audio mixing functions. It offers a very flexible user interface and supports HD-SDI and HD formats. It’s ideal for use in schools, hotels, government facilities, corporations, public access channels, live events and weddings, and in mobile or portable applications. Digital effects include: basic pattern key, transition wipes, chroma and luminance keys, downstream keying (DSK), title key, and fades (in/out, video, audio). The HDMX features 5 digital video inputs, one HD-SDI, three selectable between HD-SDI or HDMI, and one DVI. The built-in four channel stereo audio mixer can be configured to operate independently (separate from the video) or in Audio Follow Video Mode where the audio will switch and mix synchronized with the video mixer.
Supports Full HD AV quality.
- Provide 5 input channels. (HD-SDI: 1 channel, HD-SDI/HDMI: 3 channels, DVI: 1 channel)
- Built in Digital Frame Synchronizer. Eliminates the need for phase adjustment between inputs.
- User friendly operability and convenience design.
- Supports various screen transition effect functions.
– Transition effects include WIPE, DISSOLVE, FADE IN/OUT, PUSH, SLIDE OUT/IN, PAGE effects.
– Effects can be switched manually and automatically through FADE, CUT, TAKE buttons.
– Reverse direction transition is available on each effect with the Invert button.
– Total 6 auto transition speeds.
- Support various screen sync functions.
– Supports CHROMA-KEY, PIP, DSK, LOGO effects.
- A 4 channel audio mixer can be set as audio follow video or independent (Except for DVI input).
- 10 preset settings can be saved.
- Phone jack and volume control for audio monitoring