The Hitachi LP-WU9750B Projector is a WUXGA Large Venue Projector. This laser projector is capable of displaying 8,000 Lumens at its brightest setting with a native resolution of 1920×1200 , and is 3D capable. The internal DLP technology touts higher contrast, less visible pixels and more portability. The unique projector lens has the ability to be shifted to allow greater flexibility in positioning the projector relative to the screen.
- WUXGA 1920 x 1200, 8,000 ANSI lumens brightness, laser phosphor light source
- Edge and Warp Combination, 360 ° Portrait, Installation
- Powered zoom, focus and lens, suitable for heavy duty applications, digital signage and 24/7
- Maintenance Free, five digital inputs: hdbaset SDI, HDMI x 2, DVI-D x 1, 3G x 1
- Wide range of lens options – Compatible with 9000 Series lenses, supports Hitachi web control, pjlink, crestron roomview, and AMX