- Seamless Q-SYS™ integration with audio transport and control via standard Gigabit Ethernet protocols and hardware.
- Capable of providing up to 8,000 W peak and 5,000 W continuous
- Eight channel DPA-Q models also feature eight channels of mic/line input directly on the back of the amplifier and act as a Q-SYS on-ramps in addition to amplification.
- Touch-proof Euroblock loudspeaker connections.
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) permits up to four channels to be combined for higher output power.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, and low weight.
- Eight bi-directional GPIO connections that can be used for analog or digital inputs or outputs to/from Q-SYS.
- Built-in energy saving modes ensure that the amplifier will draw the minimum amount of AC power while still providing outstanding audio quality.