Optec provides the industry-leading density 16-core MTP/MPO fiber assemblies to support 400G transmission. The assemblies are offered in single row 16-fiber and 32-fiber (2×16) configurations to achieve the highest density physical contact for multi-fiber connectors in the market.
This high density trunk cable can directly couple into 16x25G active devices, which complied by TelcordiaGR-326 Core, TIA 604-18 (FOCIS 18) and IEC(61754-7-3) standards.
100% factory tested with traceable test data
– Comply Telcordia GR-326 Core, TIA 604-18 and IEC(61754-3) standards
16-Fiber or 32-Fiber (2×16 Configurations)
– Highest density physical contact for multi-fiber connectors
Ultra high fiber count cabling solution
– Support 400G transmission for Hyperscale Data Center
Available in different fiber modes including singlemode(OS2) & multimode (OM1 ~ OM5) with customized length and structure
– Satisfies client’s needs in different industries
Stringent manufacturing process
– Superior optical performance to satisfy customers’ need
16-core MTP used in high density trunk solution
– Deploy directly into 16x25G active devices