- Consolidate Dialing and Control: In addition to the dialing functionality for your conferences, this 7″ screen (800 x 480) can be used to control a myriad of third-party devices prevalent in boardrooms and meeting rooms via the Core (no additional control processor box required).
- BYOD Options: Allows meeting participants to interface 2-way audio from Q-SYS to UC or web conferencing applications like Skype for Business™ and Go-to-Meeting™ via the touchscreen’s micro USB connection.
- Capacitive Touch Technology: Eliminates physical knobs and buttons increasing product reliability.
- Single drop PoE cabling: Ethernet connection haves for simplified wire terminations without the need for additional power wiring.
- Table Mounting System: Carefully designed weighted base with rubber pad prevents the touchscreen from sliding, while the included threaded brass Mounting Post offers permanent through-table mounting with clean cable management
- Redundancy Options: TSC-7t provides two network ports for connection back to the Q-SYS Core.