Sennheiser EW 100 G4-845-S
Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters. Set consists of 1 SKM 100 G4 handheld with mute switch, 1 MMD 845-1 capsule (supercardioid, dynamic), 1 EM 100 G4 rackmount receiver, 1 rack kit, 1 RJ10 linking and mic clip.
Now even more simple, flexible and reliable: The 100 series has become the first choice for both sound designers and occasional users because of its simple operating concept – and because the system makes no compromises in terms of live sound.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser‘s renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
Eventually, you’ll get to a level in your career as an engineer or musician when the size stage you’re performing on demands more than an entry-level wireless system. You simply need more reach, more power and more reliability than what a 2.4 GHz system will allow. Enter the evolution wireless G4 100 Series—the next level in your journey as a stage professional.
The evolution wireless G4 100 Series is packed with features that make it possible to get you up and running fast and efficiently. Use the Easy Setup function to automatically scan and select the best frequencies around you and take full advantage of the UHF spectrum. With up to 100 meters of range and a battery life of 8 hours, it’s easy to see how the durably constructed ewG4 transmitters and receivers will perform when you need them to.
The 835, 845 and 865 vocal microphone capsules are all great options and vary depending on your needs. While the 835 is ideal for most stages and features a cardioid polar pattern that rejects unwanted stage noise from the sides and rear, the 845 features a super-cardioid polar pattern that offers even more rejection and isolation for your vocal performance. The 865 introduces a condenser super-cardioid capsule, offering more sensitivity and clarity than a traditional dynamic capsule like the 835 or 845.