Sennheiser HDI 830
The HDI 830 is a professional two-channel stethoset receiver for wideband transmission systems (with carrier frequencies of 2.3 MHz and 2.8 MHz). The receiver provides excellent speech intelligibility and very good music reproduction.
Museums, theaters and churches. User can choose between channel 1, channel 2 and stereo reception mode. It is comfortable and durable, providing the user with excellent voice clarity and very good musical reproduction for long periods of time.
- Wideband infrared stethoscope receiver.
- Ideal for two channel and stereo (2.3 / 2.8 MHz) applications.
- Excellent voice clarity.
- Very good musical reproduction.
- Balance control to adjust the volume of the left and right ears.
- Ergonomic volume control.
- The receiver turns on and off automatically when the user puts it on or takes it off.
High degree of comfort thanks to its flexible pads and its light weight.