Sennheiser SI 1015
The SI 1015 bandwidth modulator uses highly reliable 2.3 and 2.8 MHz carrier frequencies and can be operated in one channel, two channels or stereo mode.
The SI 1015 wideband modulator uses the new extremely reliable carrier frequencies of 2.3 and 2.8 MHz and can operate in one-channel, two-channel and stereo modes. The modulator is equipped with two balanced XLR-3 audio inputs and IR monitoring diodes. It can be used with SZI 1015 and SZI 1029 radiators and the signal for them is available on two RF connectors, or alternatively on a screw connection bar. (Note: this bar, which also powers the connected radiators, can only be used with SZI 1015 and SZI 1029-24 radiators).
- 2-Watt radiator and modulator for the new 2.3 and 2.8 MHz carrier frequencies
- 2-Watt radiator with a maximum coverage area of 400 m²
- Daisy-chaining the signal to additional radiators
- Modulator for one channel, two channels or stereo operation, contains monitoring diodes and a separate protective contact bar with RF and DC outputs for connecting radiators
- Wide range of radiator mounting accessories, modulator comes complete with rack mount handles.