Close-talk microphone delivers excellent voice fidelity for fixed station applications with high background noise levels like police and fire departments. Its features include minimal pick-up of background noise due to the close-talk design.
The Shure Model 562 is a noise canceling dynamic microphone designed for voice applications in fixed-station paging and radio communications. It provides highly intelligible speech communication where high volume background noise is present. The 562 has a smooth response and is ruggedly constructed to withstand a wide range of humidities and temperatures. With its standard 5/8″-27 thread mount, the 562 will attach directly to boom or a gooseneck with the cable concealed inside (gooseneck not included).
The frequency response and noise canceling characteristics of the Shure 562 make it ideal for language labs, paging applications in noisy environments and base station communications. It is also recommended as a talkback or cueing microphone in TV, film, and recording studios. The 562 mic’s low impedance allows long lengths of cable to be used without affecting level or response characteristics.
- Frequency response tailored for voice communications
- Directional microphone element
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Attaches to flexible gooseneck arm (not included)
- Two conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector), straight cable
- Does not require DC power for operation