Housed in a rugged, single-rack unit, the Shure AD4Q-DC is a 4-channel wireless receiver with a built-in DC power module, complete with cable and mounting accessories. The unit accepts DC power for use in broadcast production trucks, as well as AC for power redundancy.
Part of the Axient Digital system, the AD4Q-DC delivers mission-critical signal stability and clear, transparent sound for professional productions that demand flawless execution. Every feature has been stress-tested to enable seamless, uninterrupted audio in high-profile applications such as televised live performances, award shows and corporate events, the Broadway stage, secure government installations, and state-of-the-art meeting and training facilities.
The AD4Q-DC operates in a single 166-MHz ultrawide bandwidth that encompasses the entire usable UHF range from 470 to 636 MHz. Quadversity mode allows placement of two pairs of antennas in different zones or doubling antennas in one zone. The Dante Cue and Dante Browse features enable high-fidelity headphone monitoring from any connected Dante-enabled device.
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage and improved RF signal-to-noise
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante or AES67 digital output
- Switchable XLR and AES3 outputs
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- DC module version available to support redundant power