Shure AO 600
The AO 600 Audio Output Unit outputs four floor or language channels to IR language distribution systems, recording and/or web-streaming devices. By default the channels 0-3 are selected but the audio properties and channels can be changed by the SW 6000 on a PC.
The units can be easily daisy-chained in the DCS-LAN with shielded F/UTP or U/FTP Cat-5e cables (sold separately). The AO 6004 s designed to be used can be free-standing,
Works with DCS 6000 systems.
- Audio output unit with 4 analogue transformer balanced outputs
- Digital to analog audio converter
- DCS-LAN connection by use of CAT 5e (or higher) cabling
- Support for independent routing of up to 4 decoded outputs selected from 34 digital audio channels (31 interpretation channels + floor channel in three qualities)
- Preconfigured settings
- Output A – channel 0
- Output B – channel 1
- Output C – channel 2
- Output D – channel 3
- Reconfiguration with the SW 6000 Conference Management Software