Shure BETA 54
The Shure BETA®54 is a subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring. Despite the small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.
The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
The Beta 54 now features improved RF immunity against cellular and RF devices.
- Supercardioid pattern for a maximum of feedback resistance and a minimum of background noise.
- 4-Pin TQG female connector
- Optimised frequency response for voice applications.
- Suitable for lead or backing vocals
- Operates also extremely high sound pressure levels
- Frequency range: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -56 dBV/ Pa (1.54 mV)
- Max. SPL (1 kOhm load, 1% THD): 149 dB SPL
- Inherent self-noise (equivalent noise level): 39 dB (A)
- Weight: 35 g
- Colour: Black
- Incl. phantom power adapter RPM 627 for connection directly to the mixer