Shure BLX1288/SM31 Wireless combo system, with SM31FH headset microphone and SM58 handheld microphone
The SM31FH cardioid condenser microphone is designed for use in fitness instruction, features moisture-repelling construction for true performance in humid applications where corrosion damage is common. The SM58 is the industry standard microphone tailored to deliver warm and clear vocal reproduction. With analogue wireless dual transmission.
The SM31FH cardioid condenser microphone is designed for fitness teachers and is constructed of a hydrophobic material to provide optimal performance in applications where corrosion damage is common.
BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver for BLX Wireless Systems
- Up to 12 compatible systems (depending on the region).
- Microprocessor control of the diversity of internal antennas.
- The QuickScan function quickly locates the optimal free frequency.
- Audio outputs by 6.3 mm jack and XLR.
- Two-color LED to indicate audio status.
- Green: normal audio level.
- Red: excessive audio level (overload / clipping).
BLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Power LED and Battery Status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- Quick and simple frequency adjustment
- AA batteries (included) offer up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 100 m operating range (straight line without obstacles)
The SM58 is the industry standard vocal microphone specifically designed to reproduce voice warmly and clearly. With dual analog wireless transmission.
- SM Series Combo
- Dual UHF wireless system with 1x BLX1 bodypack , 1x SM58 handheld transmitter and 1x SM31 FH headset microphone
- Up to 3 systems simultaneously
- Pilot tone
- Microprocessor controlled internal antenna diversity
- QuickScan frequency selection to locate open frequencies
- Condenser SM31 FH microphone capsule with frequency range 60 – 20,000 Hz and cardioid polar pattern
- Dynamic SM58 handheld transmitter with frequency range 60 – 15,000 Hz and cardioid polar pattern
- Plastic receiver
- Integrated antennas
- XLR- and jack outputs
- Audio status LED
- Frequency range: S8 (823 – 832 MHz)