Created for broadcast and media production applications, the BRH441M features a single-side circumaural ear cup that eliminates background noise. The dynamic cardioid microphone delivers natural, clear vocal reproduction.
With a flip-up mute function that deactivates the microphone when lifted, the flexible boom can be worn on either side. The detachable cable with unterminated ends allows connection to various devices and easy replacement, lengthening the products life.
The BRH441M-LC features a dynamic microphone which delivers natural, highly intelligible vocal reproduction, and includes a flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom mic when raised. The Shure 6-pin connector allows for connection to a variety of cables that are optionally available.
- Single-sided circumaural ear cup that provides superior isolation from background noise, leaving one ear open to the surrounding environment
- Natural, clear vocal reproduction with frequency response optimized for communication in loud environments
- Ergonomic, adjustable headband with premium padding and cushioned temple pad for comfortable extended wear
- Flexible boom microphone that pivots 270 degrees for left or right side wear and precise positioning
- Flip-up mute function that deactivates the boom microphone when raised vertically away from the mouth
- Kevlar™ reinforced cable for increased durability
- Legendary Shure quality and durability to withstand the demands of everyday, professional use
- Replaceable ear pads, windscreen, and temple pad included for a long product life