single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
Free your presentation, without adding problems. Ideal for small or medium stages, it is the equipment that opens the doors to performance. GLX-D® Digital Wireless is the easy way to transform your show to wireless, worry-free.
The custom frequency response accentuates vocals, while the supercardioid pattern ensures good isolation from other sound sources. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a highly reliable wireless signal and exceptional digital audio clarity.
The revolutionary GLX-D wireless systems set a new standard for seamless ease of use and exceptional digital audio clarity.
GLXD transmitters are powered by Shure SB902A rechargeable lithium batteries. Advanced battery chemistry maximizes run times with zero effect on memory, eliminating the need to discharge batteries before charging. Shure Incorporated 13/32 1. 2. 1. 2. 1. 2. When not in use, the storage temperature for batteries is 10 ° C (50 ° F) to 25 ° C (77 ° F).
- Exceptional digital audio clarity Operates in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, available worldwide
- Rechargeable batteries deliver economical performance and up to 11.5 hours of operation
- Adjustable transmitter gain to optimize audio signal
- Automatically moves away from interference without audio interruption
- RF communication channel for remote control of transmitter functions
- The 2.4 GHz frequency band universally used without a license allows the use of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical situation and up to 8 compatible systems in ideal conditions.
- Automatic transmitter shutdown to extend battery life when transmitter is not in use.