With premium guitar cable WA302 Solid radio frequency performance Automatic frequency management Smart battery recharge capacity Higher number of channels with digital audio clarity and flawless operation.
The 2.4 GHz GLXD14R Guitar Wireless System from Shure includes a GLXD4R rack-mountable receiver, a GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, a WA302 guitar cable, an SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a USB charging cable, 2 detachable antennas, and rackmount hardware. It is designed for use with a guitar, a bass, or any other musical instrument with a 1/4″ output.
The GLXD14R provides an integrated battery charge port, RF performance, automatic frequency management, increased channel count, and XLR & 1/4″ output connectors.
The front panel features a high-resolution LCD screen, which displays the system status and real-time transmitter battery life in hours and minutes with an accuracy within ±15 minutes. Additional features include a remotely adjustable transmitter gain control, XLR & 1/4″ output connectors, and a two-color LED charging indicator. The GLX-D4R receiver is enclosed in a rugged metal chassis and ships with two detachable antennas, a power supply, and rackmount hardware.
- Rock-solid RF performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display