Industry standard SM58 vocal microphone capsule offers clear and warm vocal reproduction Solid radio frequency performance Automatic frequency management Smart battery recharge capacity Increased number of channels with exceptional digital audio clarity and flawless operation.
The 2.4 GHz GLXD24R/SM58 Handheld Wireless System with SM58 Microphone from Shure includes a GLXD4R rackmount receiver, a GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule, a microphone clip, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charging cable, 2 detachable antennas, and rackmount hardware. It can be used to capture audio for meetings, interviews, conferences, speeches, and more.
The wireless system features an intelligent rechargeable battery, RF performance, automatic frequency management, and increased channel count for speech and spoken word applications. The industry-standard SM58 vocal microphone capsule delivers warm, clear vocal reproduction and is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family.
- Rock-solid RF performance from patented data communication
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries with two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- Detachable antennas for remote mounting
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Hi-res LCD screen status display
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within ±15 minutes)
- XLR and 1/4” output connectors
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Includes rackmount hardware