The KSE1500 is based on state-of-the-art electrostatic technology. Each single MicroDriver Sound Isolating electrostatic earphone features a virtually weightless, massless diaphragm, surrounded by an electrostatic field generated by back plates that manage charge oscillation. This technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available resulting in unmatched audio clarity and detail.
KSE1500 is capable of processing digital audio via micro-USB as well as analogue audio via direct line in. It can also bypass entirely for a pure analogue signal without conversion. The featured USB digital-to-analogue-converter (DAC) converts analogue or digital audio from portable sources and computers.
- Four customizable settings to manage audio playback preferences
- D4-band parametric EQ features five preset settings
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple, user-friendly navigation throughout the amplifier settings
- The first application of electrostatic technology for Sound Isolating Earphones featuring a single MicroDriver design
- Extremely high correlation to the source audio provides unmatched audio clarity and detail; electrostatic technology provides the fastest, most accurate transient response available
- Integrated USB-rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Lightweight, ergonomic earphone shape minimizes ear fatigue while comfortable Sound Isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise
- Custom-designed earphone cable specifically isolates each conductor
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via included accessory assortment, featuring Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximize audio playback fidelity
- Selectable digital or analogue input signal processing; digital audio input via USB; analogue signal path via standard 3.5mm (1/8″) «Line In» input/switch
- Bit depth for digital audio input signal processing: 16-bit or 24-bit. 24-bit/96kHz conforms to the High-Resolution Audio standards verified by the Japan Audio Society
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined black aluminum housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards