Shure LS 5900 F
Speaker module provides numerous configuration options to suit a wide variety of applications for use with DC 5900., Speaker module provides numerous configuration options to suit a wide variety of applications for use with DC 5900.
The button layout you choose will automatically determine the unit’s settings as delegate or chairperson. There are several button layouts, each with one or more of the following functions:
- No buttons
- Speak: activate / deactivate the microphone
- Sound Cancel: temporarily cancel the audio
- Volume: adjustable headphone volume
- Channel selector: select one of the translation channels to be heard on the headphones.
- Delegate Off (Chairperson only) – Turns off all active delegate microphones.
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts, Submit a ticket directly to Shure Customer Service staff, or reach out via phone or email,Shure Tech Portal
Its compact size & modular design provide numerous options for permanently-installed discussion systems. Installs easily in the table surface with cabling hidden below
Complete product documentation, technical support materials, software and firmware, and other tools and resources for all Shure products, in one place.
- Loudspeaker module may be installed adjacent to the base/microphone unit to provide sound reinforcement of both the microphones in the system
- External audio sources such as a presenter’s wireless microphone or audio from a videoconferencing system
- In rooms that utilize conventional wall- or ceiling-mounted loudspeakers
- Loudspeaker can be deleted for an even more compact footprint