Shure Microflex Dualflex Gooseneck Microphones deliver unsurpassed style, control, and performance for meetings and conferences. Offering desktop or mounted bases, wired or wireless options, and even interchangeable cartridges, Microflex Dualflex microphones make it easy to get the perfect fit for your conferencing installation.
The black MX410RLPDF/C 10″ Cardioid Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone with Red Light Ring from Shure is a modular gooseneck microphone for meetings and conferences. It can be used when paired with an optional desktop or mounted base, wired or wireless option, or interchangeable cartridge, and is a flexible way to capture audio for meeting rooms and similar applications.
The 10″ gooseneck features flexible sections at the top and bottom that provide additional control in meetings or conferences. Additionally, when mounted with the MX890 wireless desktop base (sold separately), it is fully compatible with SLX wireless receiver systems, including the SLX4L wireless receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
The surface mount version of the MX410 is a gooseneck microphone with a bi-color LED that shows status. It has a 25.4 cm gooseneck and is ideal for boardrooms and other places where aesthetics are important.
Fully compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems when used with the ULXD8 Gooseneck Base Transmitter
- Gooseneck Length: 10 »
- Elegant and discreet design.
- Wide dynamic range and uniform frequency response.
- RF CommShield ™ filtering technology.
- Status indicator: bi-color LED on the bottom of the gooseneck or red light ring on the top.
- Capsule Options: None, Cardioid, Supercardioid.
- Preview options:
- MX400DP Desktop base for MX405 and MX410 models
- MX890 Wireless Desktop Base for MX405 and MX410 models
- MX400SMP Surface mount pre -mount for MX405 and MX410 models
- MXW8 Wireless Desktop Base for MX405, MX410, and MX415
- ULXD8 Wireless Desktop Cradle for MX405, MX410, and MX415