When meeting protocol demands that speakers can be clearly identified, the MXCSIGN provides easily readable names, titles, or other text in conferences and panel discussions.The two-sided high-contrast e-ink display and wide viewing angle deliver maximum readability from anywhere in the room, and the image is retained even without power to the sign.Information can be uploaded to the sign from the DIS-CCU Central Unit via SW6000 software in real time.The MXCSIGN can be placed on the table for temporary meetings or flush-mounted in permanent installations.
- High-resolution e-ink screen (1900 × 460 pixels, 133 dpi) and high contrast, with high readability.
- The e-ink screen maintains the image even without power.
- Default template that displays 1 or 2 lines of text.
- It connects to the DCS-LAN network with looped RJ45 connections.
- It can be used standalone or permanently installed using the supplied accessories.
- When used alone, information can be loaded directly onto the label using the micro-USB input.
- When connected to the DIS-CCU central control unit, the name will be updated automatically as soon as the conference starts (assigned seats) or as soon as the delegate inserts the identification card (vacant seats).
- Dual delegate mode allows two participants to share the same label (with DIS-CCU).
- With SW6000 software, custom templates can be created with different layouts, fonts, and text backgrounds.