The P9HW is a wired, two-channel stereo personal monitor with individual mix controls. Listen to one or two channels of audio from the mixing console through earphones using MixMode? technology to customize the mono blend. Stereo mode allows left / right balance adjustment for two mixes. Use the volume limiter to set the maximum volume adjustment range.
Wired bodypack personal monitor delivers improved audio clarity and reduced feedback onstage compared to traditional speaker wedges. Features include LCD screen, MixMode technology, and stereo mode for left or right balance adjustment for two mixes.
- gged, all-metal construction
- LCD screen with menu-based navigation
- Easy to adjust volume knob and mix control
- Two input channels with MixMode technology or stereo mode output
- MixMode allows volume adjustment of the mono blend of two input mixes
- Stereo mode allows left/right balance adjustment for two mixes
- Volume limiter sets the maximum volume adjustment range
- 4-band parametric EQ
- Switchable line (+4 dBu) and aux (-10 dBV) input level
- 2 AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of use
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended runtime
- Power and battery status LED