The PGA27 is a professional quality instrument microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
Large-diaphragm cardioid side-address condenser microphone designed for clear capture of vocal, acoustic, recording applications and live performance. Features include, a high-pass filter, and a switchable attenuator for SPL versatility.
- 1 – Schock mount
- 1 – Carrying case
• Large diaphragm cartridge provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
• Cardioid polar pattern picks up audio from the source while rejecting unwanted noise
• Updated industrial design with black metallic finish and grille for unobtrusive visual presence
• High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
• -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
• Shock mount included for additional set-up stability and minimization of transient noise
• Padded zipper case included for additional protection during storage or transport
• Legendary Shure quality design and construction for exceptional performance in rigorous environments