With an interchangeable SM58® microphone capsule, the PGXD2 / SM58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and solid reliability.
The PGXD2 / SM58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with PGX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
- Power, mute and battery status LEDs
- LED 10 dB gain adjustable
- Lockable interface prevents accidental configuration changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
Works with PGX-D Digital wireless systems Offers up to 9 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries Includes PGXD2 / SM58, 2 AA batteries, microphone clip, and user guide The wireless transmitter with PGXD2 / SM58 handheld microphone works with PGX-D Digital wireless systems.
The PGXD2 transmitter works anywhere in the world in the 900 MHz range and offers high quality 24-bit / 48 kHz digital audio. Offers 10 dB of adjustable gain control to accommodate presenters and performers at different volume levels. Infrared ports on the transmitter and receiver (available separately) allow you to sync components to the same frequency with the push of a button on the receiver.
The transmitter’s power button functions as a mute button with a short press. The LED shows power, mute and battery status, while the controls can be locked to prevent accidental setting changes.
- The legendary SM58 dynamic microphone capsule is an industry standard for entertainers and presenters
- The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback.
- The microphone’s bright mid-range and bass rolloff give you the desired warm, clear vocal reproduction.
- The interchangeable capsule design of the transmitter allows you to swap out the SM58 for a different microphone if necessary; Pod options include Beta 58, PG58, and SM86