The TwinPlex ™ TH53 microphone offers the natural sound of the TwinPlex element along with the comfort of an ultralight, fully adjustable headband. Featuring an innovative locking system, the TH53’s headband allows for quick adjustment of the flex arm’s length and tilt with the turn of a wheel. The ability to switch the mic sideways and a strong 1.6mm cable with redundant ground connection complete this professional headworn microphone, whose reliability, audio quality and comfort are unsurpassed.
In dialogue or monologue. Song or speech. A single word can affect the whole story. Shure TwinPlex stands up to the toughest conditions to make every word a clear statement of quality. Natural audio at high or low frequency, the innovative dual-diaphragm captures the complete weight of your voice. And the capsule design maximizes effective surface area in an easy-to-conceal package. So sound suits performer, not the other way around.
No more “sweat-outs.” The superhydrophobic coating keeps perspiration from upstaging the sound. And the medical-grade cable technology flexes to fit the costume design and the demanding schedule. So your headset rises to the challenge, night after night.
The TwinPlex™ TH53 offers the natural sound quality of the new TwinPlex element combined with the ease of a light and fully adjustable headset frame. With an innovative clutch system, the TH53 headset allows for quick adjustment in boom arm length and pitch—all with a simple turn of a knob. Plus, switchable sides and a durable 1.6 mm cable with redundant ground round out this professional headset that outperforms the competition in reliability, audio quality, and comfort.
- Comfortable, lightweight, and fully adjustable headset for use in theater, broadcast, and speech applications
- Innovative clutch system allows for fast boom arm length and pitch adjustment
- Twice the surface area of other subminiature microphones for pristine, natural response and robust low-frequency response due to the patent pending dual-diaphragm design
- Improved off-axis consistency yields accurate reproduction regardless of vocal source position or movement
- Best-in-class low self-noise and dynamic range for cleaner audio production
- Interchangeable sweat- and moisture-resistant frequency caps prevents sweat-outs due to an invisible syperhydrophobic nanoscopic coating
- Paintable 1.6 mm cable that is immune to memory effect and kinks
- Dual redundant ground in cable serves as secondary shield for longevity
- Sound signature: Natural
- Sensitivity: Low
- Colors: Tan, Cocoa, Black
- Connectors: LEMO, MTQG/TA4F, MicroDot, NC (bare wire)
- Accessories: Ships with accessories and storage case