This eight-channel automatic mixer features the Shure patented IntelliMix, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones.
The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
- Fast, noise-free microphone selection, automatically adjusting to changes in background noise
- Automatic gain adjustment when additional microphones are activated NOMA (Number of Open Mics Attenuated)
- Last Mic Lock-On circuitry maintains ambient sound
- Adjustable low-frequency output and high-frequency shelving for each channel
- Channel On and Clipping Indicators
- Active balanced mic-level XLR inputs and one active balanced mic / line-level XLR output
- Auxiliary level input with manual level control
- Front panel headphone output with level control
- Peak-responsive output limiter with selectable limits and LED indicator
- Link capacity for up to 400 microphones
Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone – or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
8-channel automatic mixer improves audio quality in any application in which multiple microphones are required. Features include fast microphone selection, adjustable EQ, adjustable low-frequency roll off, and peak-responding output limiter.
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4″ aux level input
- Eight unbalanced 1/4″ direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)