The Shure SLX4L is a UHF wireless microphones receiver, designed for use with the Shure SLX wireless microphone series. The diversity design allows dual receiver circuits and antennas to compete for the strongest possible reception. XLR microphone level, and 1/4″ phone line level outputs are featured. A comprehensive LCD display provides Frequency, Group and Channel information as well as transmitter battery status, audio level and more.
Logic receiver includes rack hardware and detachable antennas for easy set-up and unprecedented simplicity with features including Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Set-Up, and microprocessor-controlled diversity.
- Automatic frequency selection
- Automatic transmitter setup
- 960 selectable frequencies across 24MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD